Management and administration
The Steering Board
The Steering Board is a body that controls the activities of the University. It consists of 9 members: four representatives of academic staff, one representative of administration staff, one student representative, and three representatives appointed by the Republic of Srpska Government.
Members of the Steering Board in Banja Luka are the following:
- Prof. Mile Dmičić, PhD, academic staff, the President
- Predrag Raosavljević, PhD, founder representative, Deputy to the President;
- Prof. Bogdan Zrnić, PhD, academic staff;
- Prof. Gordana Ilić, PhD, academic staff;
- Prof. Borislav Railić, PhD, academic staff;
- Prof. Mirko Raković, PhD, founder representative;
- Prof. Mihajlo Marković, PhD, founder representative ;
- Josif Ilić, administration staff;
- Saša Kukić, student.
The Secretary of the Steering Board is Mr. Đorđe Markez, MA.