The University of Applied Sciences in Essen (Germany), together with the FAIRNETZEN Foundation, will award up to 50 scholarships in the amount of EUR 200 (one-off, countervalue in BAM) to the first and second cycle students of all faculties of the University of Banja Luka for the calendar year 2022, except students who have already been beneficiaries of "WELT DER WUNDER" or "FAIRNETZEN" scholarship.
To apply for the competition, the following documentation should be submitted:
1. a signed application form in English - the form is available here;
2. a short CV in English in which it is especially important to describe in detail the social status of the student;
3. a photograph;
4. evidence on the stated social status (state of social need) of the student (e.g. pension check, medical findings on the illness of the parent or student, evidence on disability of the parent or student, evidence on parental unemployment, evidence that the student is a child without one or both parents, certificate of the center for social work on the use of social support, etc.);
5. evidence on student success (certificate of grade point average in the previous study, first-year students are to submit only a certificate of enrollment in the semester);
6. bank instruction for the payment of scholarship to the domestic account in convertible marks - giro account number (payments are made from the domestic account, it is not necessary to submit the number of foreign currency account).
Documents under points 4, 5 and 6 are to be submitted only in the Serbian language.
The final list of scholarship recipients will be determined by donors from Germany after reviewing the received applications and conducting interviews with the candidates.
Preference will be given to more successful students of lower social-economic status.
Scholarships will be disbursed in the second half of February 2022.
You may apply and submit the documentation via e-mail, to the address: email@example.com by 12 October 2021 at the latest.